7 sept 2011

I´m Finalist in the BlytheCon UK Photo Contest!!!


I´m Finalist in the BlytheCon UK Photo Contest!!! Yay!!!
As you know only 10 people can go to the final Contest & I´m selected!!! I´m so happy!!! ^-^

Next 1 October in the BlytheCon UK, in London, All the assistents can vote his favorites photos in person!!

I want see my pic in this great event!!! Is a very Special Moment!!! :D

You can see all the finalist BCUK Photo Contest 2011 here:
"Petites Pirates" by MoleDolls

Soy Finalista en el Concurso de Fotografía del BlytheCon UK!!! Yujuuuu!!!!

Como sabéis solo 10 personas podían llegar a la final del Concurso y he sido seleccionada!!! Estoy tan Feliz!!!! ^-^

El próximo 1 de Octubre en el BlytheCon UK, en Londres, todos los asistentes podrán votar en persona por sus fotos favoritas!!

Tengo ganas de ver mi foto expuesta en éste gran evento!!! Es un momento muy especial!!! :D

Podéis ver la galería de finalistas del Concurso de Fotografía del BCUK 2011 en el siguiente link:
.

2 comentarios:

  1. Congratulations on making the finals! Are we allowed to know which entry is yours? All the dollies look very adventurous.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you so much!!! My photo is this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/moledolls/6066299748/in/photostream

    A Petites Blythes on a Pirate Boat!! :D

    ResponderEliminar

ir arriba